nice try, satan.
Just go here and sign up with your college email. You can install it on up to 5 PCs or Macs and on other mobile devices, including Windows tablets and iPads.
I PAYED UGH. REBLOGGING TO SAVE U GUYS SOME MORE GAS MONEY
It’s a free trial, though. You’ll have to pay after the first month or so.
"The Most Beautiful Suicide"
Evelyn McHale, 23
May 1, 1947
After leaving her fiancé, Evelyn McHale wrote a note: “He is much better off without me. I wouldn’t make a good wife for anybody.”, then crossed it out. She went to the observation deck of the Empire State Building, jumped and landed on a United Nations limousine parked at the curb. Photography student Robert Wiles captured this photo just minutes after her death.
- SWERFs: I'm anti sex industry because I just want to help women! Sex work is sex trafficking!
- Sex worker activists: Except it's not, they're two different things and the key difference between them is consent and autonomy. It's like comparing farming with agricultural slavery. Also equating sex work with sex trafficking actually harms BOTH sex workers and sex trafficking victims. There are hundreds, if not thousands of sex worker activists and academic sex workers who are working hard to improve working conditions and destigmatize sex work while creating a world in which sex trafficking doesn't exist and sex trafficking victims can seek support and help. Also by attempting to define and disempower two groups of people when you belong to neither, you are speaking over people who are perfectly capable of speaking for themselves.
- SWERFs: Shhhhhhhh
- SWERFs: Stop talking, I can't refute all these points but I just know you're wrong.
- SWERFs: I know better than you because I am completely uninvolved in and ignorant about this industry. My ignorance makes me impartial.
- SWERFs: Why are you telling me I'm talking over you, I just want to save you.
- SWERFs: I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU STOP TALKING WHEN I AM SAVING YOU!
I found this great blog today and had to share it :D
Refashionista is an amazing seamstress who refashions awful thrift-store finds into new clothes and some of these results are so amazing?? Check her out! :D
she is a goddess
I have to repost this just to say: this woman looks through thrift stores and buys up plus size garments to refit to her not plus sized body. Plus sized resale, vintage, and thrift items are hard to find as it is. This woman can find clothes literally anywhere she wants. For people who are fat and poor and can’t afford new plus clothes (which are already way more expensive and poorly made than straight sized clothes) this is a real slap in the face. Not to mention her “before” photos where she holds the clothing out like she’s Jared from Subway.
Basically, fuck this woman. Go buy and alter shit from your own size or do it from scratch and leave plus sized clothes alone.
Ed note: There’s a lot of language around how “ugly” these clothes are. You’re right, options for fat bodies have always been abysmal and believe me, it’s soooo funny to have a thin person point that out.
Sew cute, isnknit?!
This is still the most beautiful dog photoset I’ve ever seen
What a nice guy.
For The Masses:
Reblog to save a life.
"It’s just a prank, calm down!"
When did harassing women become a prank? You can clearly see that this girl is trying to laugh it off even though she’s uncomfortable with it, and that is not okay. If I’m a feminazi for pointing this out, then so be it, I’m not going to tolerate this shit.
I would have grabbed that ponytail and ripped his hair right off his ugly head
Me too, OMG I would have punched his fucking nasal bone up into his brain.
Mace the fucker.
This is Sam Pepper. If you don’t know who he is, Sam is a successful YouTube prankster with over 2 million subscribers. He recently uploaded a video titled “Fake Hand Ass Pink Prank" where he pinched unsuspecting girls’ butts without their permission. None of this was done with the girls’ consent…meaning Sam Pepper sexually harassed and assaulted these women.
This is no longer a “simple, harmless prank” but rather a very serious matter and offence. If you haven’t seen the video yet, you can watch, dislike, and report it HERE. You can also take the pledge to help stop sexual violence at itsonus.org. Please do not let Sam get away with this kind of behavior. He crossed the line and needs to be held responsible for his disgusting actions.
I would literally punch him and I wouldn’t stop
Ew. Report, report, report.
And the comment section is horrible btw. Lots of apologists. I said something to like two of ‘em but like…that’s it. the rest were just too gross.
Report this bullshit.
Page 1 of 210